- Name tag with tatted edging for the American Needlepoint
Guild seminar in 2001. NEW
- Pam Palmer's elephant pattern appliqued to a T shirt.
- Cluny leaf page has
information about Cluny leaves in tatting and illustrated instructions
for making them.(instructions page is about 110Kb.) Pattern for a small motif using Cluny leaves.
- This pattern for a square doily is from a
round robin done by subscribers to the lace email list, arachne.
- A second round robin
tatted Cluny leaves.
- Pictures of a part made round robin doily, before and after my
- And another round robin doily, belonging to Miriam Gidron, started by members of
the German lace list. This is a good one for practising split rings.
- A list of tatting
terms, with equivalents.
- A pansy bookmark.
- The Lacemaker's Home
page has some pictures of bobbin
lace, a guild listing, suppliers, and instructions for subscribing to arachne.
- If you want to learn how to tat, Carrie Carlson has instructions with diagrams in right and left handed versions.
- To learn how to make split rings visit Suzann Welker's
page which has instructions with
- Mimi Dillman has a bibliography of books with Cluny patterns and some
round robin doilies.